I was invited to shoot the stills for the latest project from Mutantville Productions, an indie horror film company in Albemarle, NC. I had a really good time watching these guys work. You can read more about it on my blog: http://www.jamiewilburn.com/blog/2014/2/2/on-the-set-with-mutantville-productions And the larger images on my gallery (way too many to post here): http://www.jamiewilburn.com/mvp/ All images were shot on the E-M1 with HLD-7 Grip attached, and the 12-40 2.8, 45 1.8, and 75 1.8 lenses. The lighting was a hodgepodge collection of hot lights, ceiling fan, fluorescent bulbs, and window light that all changed throughout the day. I set the E-M1 to cap at ISO 3200, AWB, and Aperture Priority. The color images turned fairly decent given the lighting, but I had intended to shoot the whole thing in B&W. I created a custom preset and applied it across all the images. I'm pretty pleased with the results, though even with 2 batteries, I found the battery life to be quite depressing. If I hadn't ordered two more batteries last week (4 total) I wouldn't have been able to shoot through the day. I got 378 shots on the first two batteries before changing, but that was over a 4 hour period with the camera being turned off as needed. Out of the roughly 350 shots I took in the studio, I returned home with 2 images that weren't in focus. Image quality, well, it's an E-M1. See for yourself. While I was there, I found the greatest prop ever. They had made a "Lighted mirror", without the mirror, that they were looking to use for the prop. I saw it tucked in the corner and the the first thing I though... "RING LIGHT!" I dragged it outside on the balcony and used it to shoot some of the actors.