The Dedicated Black & White Image Thread

WT21

Mu-43 Legend
20210913-P1033896.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Did they have the living room? That’s the one I remember most
Yes, and their apartment setting in Hollywood from those episodes. Since the shows were broadcast in b&w, if your wondering, the sofa and chair are a bright royal blue.
pen091121_49_edited-3.jpg

Brownie

Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim
Yes, and their apartment setting in Hollywood from those episodes. Since the shows were broadcast in b&w, if your wondering, the sofa and chair are a bright royal blue.
View attachment 907737
Maybe you should post these in another thread in color, if you shot them that way. It'd be interesting for those of us who grew up watching them to see it in other than B&W. When I was a kid we did a Universal Studios Tour and saw them Filming "Munsters Go Home." I was shocked to find out their faces were all green.

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Maybe you should post these in another thread in color, if you shot them that way. It'd be interesting for those of us who grew up watching them to see it in other than B&W. When I was a kid we did a Universal Studios Tour and saw them Filming "Munsters Go Home." I was shocked to find out their faces were all green.
I posted the color pics in the " Show : Random pics" to see what we missed

WT21

Mu-43 Legend
9C04ADF8-5345-4E34-9F18-BDD8D192D029.jpeg

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
omd091521_16_edited-3.jpg

PeeBee

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
EM120605.jpg

Walter

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
P9098663.2LPI2.jpg

MiguelATF

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores

When I saw this, I couldn't help wondering what a color version might have looked like. But the more I look at this photograph - and I have spent some time staring at it - the more convinced I am that this black-and-white treatment of it is truly the right one - and contributes to the power of the image. Bravo!

LV426

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Dan
When I saw this, I couldn't help wondering what a color version might have looked like. But the more I look at this photograph - and I have spent some time staring at it - the more convinced I am that this black-and-white treatment of it is truly the right one - and contributes to the power of the image. Bravo!
Thanks, in color it is mostly red from the rocks and reflection/cast

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom