The Cheap Pocket Cam with my Cheapest Lens

Discussion in 'Other Micro 4/3 (Black Magic Design, etc)' started by Lobbamobba, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Lobbamobba

Lobbamobba Mu-43 Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Sweden
    Just got a new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera since they are on sale right now with 50% off.
    I updated the firmware (lots of new awesome features) and went for a test run to make sure there where no dead pixels and such.
    Thought it was a good idea to use my cheapest 10 dollar lens on whats now my cheapest cinema camera :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ESf-DHJFw

• Like Like x 1
  2. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    Thanks for posting. I watched your Youtube reviews too. Very interesting. I've done stills for years, but I think I might give this moving pictures thing a try! Truth is though that I'm a complete ignoramus on how to do it. I think I might make a start with my Oly cameras rather than splash out on a BMPCC, but I do love the look of the output from it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lobbamobba

Lobbamobba Mu-43 Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Sweden
    I used to have an E-M5 and its great for videos with its awesome IBIS. The codec is unfortunately weak and its only 30p but the colors look great.
    Hope you enjoy it and if you got questions we are happy to help in the film making section.