The Bridge

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Peter,
A question. I'll probably show my age here but I'm curious.
In the old daze, there was a thing called film. With this acetate coated material, it had reciprocity. Do you find any reciprocity effect with your digital camera and if so, what percentage?
An oldie.....

PeterB666

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Peter
Peter,
A question. I'll probably show my age here but I'm curious.
In the old daze, there was a thing called film. With this acetate coated material, it had reciprocity. Do you find any reciprocity effect with your digital camera and if so, what percentage?
An oldie.....
Not really, metering just becomes unreliable which I guess you could say is similar but more to do with the lack of light. An exposure like the one above is fine and plenty bright eough. You just need to shoot at -1EV to -1.7V to compensate for the fact the the meter wants to include the dark bits but you need to expose towards the brighter bits. That's the subject matter, not the lenght of exposure.

Jim

Mu-43 Rookie
Stunning! I took some pictures of this great bridge a few years ago with my 3MP Canon D30. This picture really puts mine to shame. Makes me want to go back with my Pen. :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom