1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

The beauty and the beast ...;)

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by Bhupinder2002, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I received a brand new X100 today and Canon EOS M yesterday and I can tell you ... EOSM doesn't inspire you to shoot :smile:a.This is the third time that I have bought Fuji again and this time I will keep it:2thumbs:

Untitled by bhupinder2002, on Flickr

2. Matero

Matero Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Finland
    That's exactly why I was sold when I saw PEN E-P5 and dumped Sony RX-100, very capable camera. But Sony don't attract you to shoot. So you won't get as many shots than with camera you 'love' and like to keep it with you and shoot.

3. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Great job Bhupinder, despite using my OMD kit for 90% of my shooting, I still have and intend to keep my X100 - I have had it for well over a year and it has been bounced down steps and still keeps delivering.

It is such a nice tactile camera to use and delivers great quality images and that leaf shutter and fill in flash combo are superb.

Hope you do keep it this time.

Out ouf interest, apart from cost is there a reason why you did not go for the 100S?

4. DynaSport

DynaSport Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 5, 2013
    Dan
    Just send me that M. I'll make do with it.

5. xdayv

xdayv Color Blind

Aug 26, 2011
    Tacloban City, Philippines
    Dave
    You're having the silver version now? The black looked sexy though.

6. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    You go through cameras like some people go through shirts. How many cameras have you had in the past two years? :eek:

Enjoy. I've always admired the X100, it's just never going to fit in my budget.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Mu-43 mobile app

7. ntblowz

ntblowz Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 13, 2011
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Nice! I am thinking of getting E-P5 and dump the EOS-M, the moire and slowness is bugging me, but is it worth the 4X in price?

8. B-9

B-9 New to Mu-43

Jul 14, 2013
    That EOS-M sure is tempting! There's a thread on RFF with some early uploads, the photo's looked great, the 35/2 equivalent is also nice in a kit. How do you like the lens so far? Have you used the EF adapter?

9. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

It's an interesting little gem . The 22 mm lens is superb and I am gonna keep it :thumbup:I will shoot some more pics soon .
    Cheers