The Awesome Olympus Pro Lenses

Reflector

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
It'd be nice if they offered the 12-40 and 40-150 with the TC as a package to rival the refurbs...

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
But before that:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It had to be said.:biggrin:

humzai

Mu-43 Veteran
I just hope the 300mm either uses a 72mm filter thread or drop ins.

Ramsey

Mu-43 Top Veteran
wonderful, it's gonna be fun explaining to my wife why i need most of them while still not making any money from photography :)

i gotta admit, i was kind of (foolishly) hoping 7-14 would be smaller than the 12-40... that said, i'll probably end up having it (or the 9-18, since the price of a used copies are likely to fall down tremendously).

And i'm no business expert, but i think Oly should focus on the quality of those lenses as the main selling point, not the size/weight (shaded outlines that present the DSLR equivalent). Everyone knows the quality of the 4/3 lenses (OzRay especially), and if this new line comes close to that level (which early tests show it does), no L glass is gonna be able to outperform it...

verbatimium

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Martin

I am looking at my EM1 + 12-40 PRO, and for some reason, my lens doesn't look as small as in the above picture.....

verbatimium

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Martin
Seems to me that it looks like the lens is a bit smaller in the picture. May just be an illusion on my eyes with how the outline of the SLR body is superimposed on the EM1 body.

Clint

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Clint
But before that:

It had to be said.:biggrin:
Some great glass. I have a shot coming up Thursday that I could use either the 14-35 for - but I sold it :-(
I never did have the 90-250, just rented it. However, if Olympus creates something like it for the m4/3s I'll get it! Maybe a 150-300!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom