Thank you mu-43.com

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Today I was still on holiday, but the rest of the family was back to work and school. I managed to get some 'me' time to read, sort out some photographs etc. I also read through some of my preferred photography blogs and communities.

I felt compelled to express my appreciation of this community. I enjoy the emphasis on photography, and the joy of great gear rather than the hair-splitting gear angst that I read elsewhere.

I deeply appreciate the many hundreds of inspiring photographs shared here, not to mention the insights and humble, open discussions.

2010 was a rough year for my family. Hanging on to my love of photography was a great help, and my GF1 brought a lot of the fun back to a craft I enjoy. I am determined to spend more time with my cameras this year, and the inspiration here is a big part of that.

Thanks to you all, and a special thanks to the Admins.

Wishing you a 2011 filled with the light you desire for you and your camera.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Pelao,
It's great that you found your way here. It's also wonderful that you and all the members get something out of the forum and input also.
We admins/mods appreciate the membership more than youse will ever know. Without youse hanging around here, we'd have nothing to do but paint the kitchen.
The horror....
Thanks to you and youse all.....
Don

zpierce

Super Moderator
Real Name
Zach
I have to agree and second that. After reading around some of the other more popular forums, this community is so much friendlier and more positive. Seems like no thread longer than half a dozen posts on some of the other popular boards goes by without someone flaming someone. That pretty much never happens here, at least not that I've noticed.

Thanks!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Pelao, thank you.:flowers_2:

Last night I was talking to an old friend...and explaining to her what I've been up to. It's hard for some to believe that you can find your way into a place with so much positive energy and meet so many people with whom you share a common interest - and they're not only helpful but friendly!

Truth be told, for me, Mu43 brought me back home to doing what I love - making pictures.

Wishing you a 2011 filled with the light you desire for you and your camera.
Beautifully said, Pelao!

akulya

Mu-43 Veteran
I share your sentiments Pelao,
This community inspires my photography. I have learnt so much here, and hope in whatever small way to be helping out in turn.

A brilliant start to the new year to you all :)

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks Pelao, this is probably the most friendly photographic forum.
Let's keep it friendly to everyone.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom