1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Thank you mu-43.com-- From Melbourne to Denmark with love

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by Bhupinder2002, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

This is quite special and remarkable .I salute Mu-43.com team for providing an exellent forum for us to interact , sell and buy gear.
    I had one PM1 with kit lens and Panny 45-200 for sale. One of our members bought it and when I went to the post office here in Australia , the lady told me its for the first time in her 20 years of career that she has seen something being sent to Denmark.I realised how lucky we are to have a place like this .I wanna request one thing that please donate some fraction of your deal to mu-43.com otherwise Amin will devise some game like farmville to charge us ..lol :rofl::rofl:.Once again thank u so much mu-43.com for uniting us from Melbourne to Denmark..:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

P8052328.

• Like Like x 6
  2. dennisk

dennisk Mu-43 Regular

Jul 4, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    Dennis
    :thumbup:

3. ante

ante Mu-43 Regular

Jul 15, 2012
    Denmark
    I could not agree more! I got this great deal from Bhupinder, and is that not a great thing that a camera with extras can travel such a great distance in such a short time? :smile:

Support this site? Yes! For sure! :2thumbs:

I wasn't going into photography again, actually. Just gave my wife a G3 for present, and got into these legacy lens drugs... sooo cheap in flea markets and thrift stores. As soon as my battery for the e-pm1 arrives I will show you.

This is an EVIL site! :rofl:

Love
    Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Thanks guys for the words of support and appreciation. That's very cool about sending the gear from Australia to Denmark, and I'm really moved when I see people here forming long-distance friendships, photography mentor/mentee relationships, etc. Donations are very much appreciated but not expected by any means.

PS- if anyone knows how to get Farmville on here, hit me up via PM :wink:

• Like Like x 2