1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Thank Tank Trifecta 8 $85 off at Adaroma.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by BobbyD, Nov 13, 2017.

1. BobbyD

BobbyD Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2012
    Alabama
    Adaroma is having a pre black friday sale. They have the Trifecta 8 for 85% off. i picked one up and I think it's perfect for the Em1 and pro lens set up. it's a unquie back pack that has three differen ways to access your gear. I'm mostly a shoulder bag guy and have several, don't we all? I used it on a shoot this week end and really like it. If your looking for a new bag I highly recommend it.

2. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    Do you have a link? I just went to the website direct and it states only 61%. Mind you, I'm not complaining as it is still a good price, but 85%....I'd hate to miss out.

3. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    It is $85 off- I think the % and the $-off got confused :) 

• Like Like x 1
  4. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Use this link for all the black friday deals (several bags are on sale) as it allows the mu43 site to earn a referral bonus, which helps pay for the hosting service that hosts these forums:
    Early Black Friday

The bag itself is here:
    Early Black Friday

5. retiredfromlife

retiredfromlife Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    Wish we got specials like this in Australia. If we ever get 10% off the going is good :( 

• Like Like x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  6. BobbyD

BobbyD Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2012
    Alabama
    Thanks for the link. I did forget to mention if you buy use this link so mu43 gets credit. Sorry, it is 61% or $85 off. Still a good deal.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.