Thank Tank Trifecta 8 $85 off at Adaroma.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by BobbyD, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:28 PM.

1. BobbyD

BobbyD Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2012
    Alabama
    Adaroma is having a pre black friday sale. They have the Trifecta 8 for 85% off. i picked one up and I think it's perfect for the Em1 and pro lens set up. it's a unquie back pack that has three differen ways to access your gear. I'm mostly a shoulder bag guy and have several, don't we all? I used it on a shoot this week end and really like it. If your looking for a new bag I highly recommend it.

2. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    Do you have a link? I just went to the website direct and it states only 61%. Mind you, I'm not complaining as it is still a good price, but 85%....I'd hate to miss out.

3. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    It is $85 off- I think the % and the $-off got confused :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Use this link for all the black friday deals (several bags are on sale) as it allows the mu43 site to earn a referral bonus, which helps pay for the hosting service that hosts these forums:
    Early Black Friday

The bag itself is here:
    Early Black Friday

5. retiredfromlife

retiredfromlife Mu-43 All-Pro

May 15, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    Wish we got specials like this in Australia. If we ever get 10% off the going is good :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  6. BobbyD

BobbyD Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2012
    Alabama
    Thanks for the link. I did forget to mention if you buy use this link so mu43 gets credit. Sorry, it is 61% or $85 off. Still a good deal.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:46 AM