1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Test shots - indoor/street

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by m43newshooter, Apr 22, 2012.

1. m43newshooter

m43newshooter Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 14, 2012
    Tested out my new-to-me EP1/OM 50mm f/1.8 combo this weekend. Disclaimer: First time out doin any kind of photography, m4/3 or otherwise. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. zpuskas

zpuskas Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Looks like you've done well!

3. You're off to a good start. Most of us take years to start shooting moody b&ws :smile:. I might say that your choice of a first camera/lens combination is interesting and challenging, but more power to you.

4. m43newshooter

m43newshooter Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 14, 2012
    Thanks LP. The choice of lens, to me, was simple. I didn't have 2-300 bucks for the Oly 45mm but did have the 90 bucks for the 50mm (used) from B&H. The reason why I wanted the 45mm cause folks here rave about it.

But for some reason, I like being able to mess w/the focus ring manually. It makes "sense" to me whn shooting/playing around if that makes sense. I will say I'm havin fun learning all this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.