1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Tenba DNA ($60) / F-Stop District 13 ($80) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by JYPfoto, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JYPfoto

JYPfoto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 27, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Tenba DNA ($60) / F-Stop District 13 ($80)

Prices
    Tenba DNA - $60
    F-Stop Gear District 13 ($80)

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Tenba DNA8 Price: $60.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
    Shipping instructions: USPS Priority
    My boss tells me it's time to trim the bag collection, so here's two. Bought this nice bag from B&H and it fit my EOS setup perfectly with body, 2 lenses, and flash and room for batteries and other stuff. Carried outside 3 times, still in 9 or 9+ condition.

Price includes Priority mail shipping and PayPal fees

F-stop Gear Black Box District 13 ($80) Price: $80.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
    Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

It's no longer made and rare. I never saw it for sale here in the U.S. I wanted the bag so bad that I imported it from Malaysia. Bag is in 8+ condition or 9 only based on the fact that it's been sitting in my closet for about 8 months or so. It appears that the bag was sold in East Asia and down under, here is a webpage that has some pictures of it. It's not a wide bag, fairly thin, so I think it would best fit a Mirrorless camera or a very small DSLR. http://www.techgarage.​my ...k-box-series-district-13/ Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. If you want both bags I will do $125 for the two.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1 day

References
    FredMiranda

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.