Temporary change of heart

Chelsea Man

New to Mu-43
Hi BBW thanks for all the information you have made available to me. For the time being I am going to sit on my wallet. I wish to stay around this forum, as I prefer it to the "dark side". I am sure you know what I mean.

I must admit I had no idea that there was so much information floating around about this style of camera whether Panasonic or Olympus. It is a good learning experience on here. No doubt I will still ask the odd question.

I really thought I would be going to the Ebor meet next week (Horse Racing) complete with a new camera. Do you allow pictures not taken with :43: cameras? If not I quite understand.

Thanks for all the help.

Peter

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Peter,
You can post photos in your gallery.
Sometimes threads pop up that are not m4/3 and then you can post there.
Shooter

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Peter, I think you've made a wise choice for now... there are some major announcements due which could bring the price of current m4/3rds models down, or offer new upper levels to consider.

Stick around, you're more than welcome here! :friends:

Cheers

Brian

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom