1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Temba Vector Photo Daypack- Camera Backpack Bag | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by foxtail1, Apr 21, 2013.

1. foxtail1

foxtail1 Science geek & photo nut Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Kristi
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Temba Vector Photo Daypack- Camera Backpack Bag
    </br>Prices</br> $65
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I'm selling a Temba Vector camera daypack. I bought this a couple of months ago (on impulse, of course), and it's just not for me. I loaded it up once, so the velcro dividers have been moved around, but I never even took the tag off the bag. The color is oxygen blue. This bag is water-repellent and has a rain cover included.

Here's the Temba description and website for the bag (actual pics are below):
    "Great for travel, all-day outdoor shooting, or any other time you want to spread the load. Adjustable camera section holds D/SLR, 3-4 lenses and accessories. Top section houses a variety of pockets and organizers for small accessories, with room left over for lunch. Ventilated shoulder straps and padded waist belt make for a very comfortable carry."

Vector Photo Daypack 1 — Oxygen Blue | 637-283

Actual pictures of this bag. (The color is truer in the Tenba pictures, as it's more turquoise than blue.)
    View attachment 271745
    bag by foxtail_1, on Flickr

View attachment 271746
    bag-back by foxtail_1, on Flickr
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS mail with tracking
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days max
    </br>References</br> ebay: foxtail1
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. foxtail1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Kristi
    Any interest? Will consider reasonable offers.

3. foxtail1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Kristi
    One more bump before it goes to ebay. Will sell for $55 (includes shipping).