Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Bob

jyc860923

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
贾一川
Brianetta said:
That's the beauty of a text-based forum, ???. We can copy and paste.

Thank you, it feels so nice to be called so natively!!

Panasonic gf3 lumix14 2.5 lumix14-45 3.5-5.6 Olympus14-42 3.5-5.6
Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Mu-43 App

C

CUB

Since I was a kid, everyone calls me Cub. I can't remember how it started, it just stuck. So Cub it is.

dornblaser

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
David Dornblaser
My last name is Dornblaser, my first name is David. I prefer David but everyone calls me Dave except for the young kids in the neighborhood who call me Mr. D.

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
I use Narnian as my name as an avid C. S. Lewis fan from way back. Though I have toyed with trying to develop other handles from my other heroes such as John Knox, Jonathan Edwards or Athanasius.

My surname, Elliott, is of Scottish origin, though it was slightly modified after the arrival in America according to a family poem ...

Elliot, Eliott, Eliot, Elliott

The double L and single T
Descent from Minto and Wolflee,
The double T and single L
Mark the old race in Stobs that dwell.
The single L and single T
The Eliots of St Germains be,
But double T and double L,
Who they are nobody can tell.

Another (older) version of the poem says something about people with the the "Elliott" spelling can go somewhere that rhymes with "tell" ...

Norske

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Norm Hansen
Norm is my name I just got re-registered after several years. Now to do the orofile

Retief

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Bill Dewey
Well, this is a weighty question isn't it? My real name is Bill, well actually it started as William, because my parents had not picked any boys names, so I got stuck with my Dad's name with a II, Roman Numeral 2 stuck on the end, better than a Jr, so for a long time I was called Skip, as one of our relatives was an Admiral, that confused many after I got married and went to work as work folks knew me as Bill, but friends, such as my wife, knew me as Skip, so half the group kept asking "who the heck is (whichever they didn't know me as), so to keep this brief, you can simply use Bill or Skip or William as my Real Name although I can't give you any hints on pronunciation,more importantly though, bonus points if you can figure out my handle, the only hint is I am not from South Africa, aren't you glad I am brief and don't use run-on sentences, now I will go and start my "I am new here but far from 'new' in many other places where many others 'knew' me from way back when DPR was a nasty smelly place to inhabit.

barry

Super Moderator
At your service, sir. I see from your location that we have, at times, inhabited the same general part of the universe. In fact my wife is a native, of San Pedro. Have you run into Underknuckle or Magnan by any chance?
Not that I know of.

Latest threads

Top Bottom