Tell us your real name...

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Many of our members have usernames that are different from their real names. For example, there's no secret that DHart's real first name is Don. I created a "Real Name" field in the user profile, so that if you'd like to share your real first name with us, you can enter it there and it will be displayed in your posts. I think it's a nice think to do, but it's completely optional.

To add your real name to your profile, see the 'Real Name' field on this page: https://www.mu-43.com/account/personal-details

Last edited by a moderator:

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
I've just used the link to add my real name, now let's see if it works. My name is no secret, in fact on some forums I use my real name, John Perriment. By the time I joined this forum I felt I should at least try to be a little more imaginative, hence "goldenlight," which is a rough translation of "Zuiko" and reflects my long-time committment to using Olympus cameras and lenses.

Edit: My first name has always been part of my signature, along with the link to my website. I've just deleted my website link as I've had to let my subscription lapse.

dogs100

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Geoff
Thank you ... :eek:fftopic: I wonder how people choose their forum names. Mine transferred from ebay

Hikari

Mu-43 All-Pro
What is real, man. A rose by any other name would still be hard to grow.

Latest threads

Top Bottom