Tell us your real name...

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Name here is Doug.. my employees hung that name Mr.Doug on me 35 yrs ago or so.... but the real name is Doug... or Rookie Doug when it comes down to photography forums and information. .... I really don't know what I am doing here.. LOL

dixeyk

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Kevin

...although I did have an employee put a sign on my door that had a devil picture and kevistopheles underneath it. She said it was because I tempted my employees to do things they shouldn't like telling them they should travel when they're young and read books (God forbid). She was from a small town (and as I recall pretty religious) and I think she meant it as a compliment. FWIW she did go traveling.

I still have that thing somewhere.

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
Kevin

...although I did have an employee put a sign on my door that had a devil picture and kevistopheles underneath it. She said it was because I was a tempter. I told my employees outlandish things like they should travel when they're young and read books. She was from a small town and I think she meant it as a compliment. FWIW she did go traveling.

I still have that thing somewhere.
That "kevistopheles" is brilliant! You should have used that, or even copyrighted. :smile:

Real Name
Bob
.... I wonder how people choose their forum names. Mine transferred from ebay
Mine derives from the complete ignorance with which I am afflicted when approaching almost any complex technical or artistic endeavor. I always feel as if I've just fallen off the turnip truck and can barely understand the language of my new surroundings.

Hence, I am simply a barefooted pilgrim seeking enlightenment.

(Did ya get that, Grasshopper? Namaste!)
:wink:

BTW, my real name has always been the one that's down there in my signature. I think.

:eek:

KVG

Banned User
Real Name
Kelly Gibbons
My real name is Bishop Magic Don Juan Julio the third, please use my full name when replying to my posts.

Thx
Kelly

dixeyk

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
That "kevistopheles" is brilliant! You should have used that, or even copyrighted. :smile:
I'm glad you like it. I still use it on my door at work. I'm staff at a university and my student employees love it. BTW, I still tell them to travel and read books. :eek:

pake

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Teemu
Well... Some of you may have noticed the copyright watermarks on my pictures, but I'll tell you anyways - it's Teemu. Quite a common name in Finland actually. So common that for a while there were 7 boys in our class and 4 of us had the same first name... :biggrin:

The username I use is my nickname and I've been called that for almost 20 years now. So I will respond to either of them. :tongue:

Justified_Sinner

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Dauvit Alexander
Just added the info. It is quite funny how people are surprised to learn that I am not "Justified Sinner", which has been my trading and general web-based name for about 15 years. In fact, it is Dauvit Alexander, the first part of my name being a middle-Scots variant on "David".

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom