Tell me it ain't so, Shooter names his cameras, what?

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
So what, yeah that's right, I name my cameras.
Silver Pen 1 named Andre'
Black Pen 2 named Walker.
You don't name your cameras, geeze what a shame.

Oh, you do... What names?

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Noodle,
That my wife would never go for.
My girlfriend would love it tho.....
Nah... Just kidding...
Good name tho'.

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
my gf1 is my "japanese girlfriend" shhhh.....[dont tell the wife.]

my 2 ricohs gx 200 and cx1

are "act one" and "act two"

my nikon d 80 was never named ,but im thinking about wallflower

lightsnapper

New to Mu-43
My Olympus Pen E-P1's name is Penelopi.:love:

I think it suits her very well. It is a Greek name and signifies a loyal, capable and clever woman. So let's hope I will be loyal as well and not dump her for an E-P3 or GF2, because Penelopi is more than capable.

BTW I'm sorry I also named my lenses.. kitty and crêppi are the 'biological' lenses; sonni, revvi, telli are adopted lenses from different families. Then there are my four Pentax-110 lenses which I got with their 'biological mother' Ms. auto110 (so I guess my 2nd wife..) Also not to forget... my cheap secretary-cum-mistress, F70EXR.

So now you know.. this is my big happy family.... we really need to go out more..

:dash2:

landshark

Mu-43 Veteran
I lost any emotional attachment to my cameras many years ago, in fact the only one I think about with a personal attachment to is my first really serious camera, my first Nikon F body and even that one does not have a name

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Never gave any of them Nicknames. I go by their proper names, and maybe a cosmetic feature.

Like Black Nikon SP, Chrome Nikon SP, and Chrome Nikon SP. The latter two get confusing, but one is marked in Feet and the other in Meters.

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hmm.. I wish I had some names on my cameras...

I just call my E-P1 for "The Pen", like: "where is the Pen, it is so darn small with the 17mm, I can never find it, ah there it is, it was hanging around my neck..."

My Leica M2 I just think of as "The Old Lady".

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom