1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Target Camera Accessories on Clearance also a few Cameras as Well

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by humzai, Oct 18, 2013.

1. humzai

humzai Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 17, 2012
    Run to target and sate your thirst for gear for a few hours or more likely minutes. They have manfrotto and golla camera + tablet or laptop bags on sale. There is quite the variety available. Check out the golla bags they have removable inserts and have a much more useful design.

Target clearance varies from store to store but the two I went to have marked some of this stuff to 70% off. They also have some cameras as well, I saw a nikon j1 for $200 and a sony nex 3h or something for $300.

They also have a cheap but decent mafrotto aluminum tripod with fixed bpistol grip ballhead down from around 60 to 18 and they have some camera holsters as well as some sima led light panels for 7 from 25.

All in all I bought a lot of stuff I probably would not have but am enjoying it immensely. Oh one more thing they have those joby micro tripods on sale as well along with phone and tablet screen protectors and the very nice incase car/outlet usb charger. That charger rocks and is much nicer then the original boxwave design. Which was expensive but kind of cheaply made.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Thanks. Didn't know they even sold photo stuff.

3. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Yup picked up a golla bag for 15 doen from 50.

Sent from mobile.... excuse my typos

4. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    Our Target wasn't doing any of this.

5. humzai

humzai Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 17, 2012
    That's always the issue with clearance items. Sometimes one store in towt.n has it all marked down and the other one doesn't even have it reduced a bi

6. foxtail1

foxtail1 Science geek & photo nut

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Kristi
    Darn, meant to check my Target today and forgot.

7. humzai

humzai Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 17, 2012
    Let me know if you guy's find any of the deals and what you got.

8. foxtail1

foxtail1 Science geek & photo nut

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Kristi
    I checked my Target today and there were no camera items on clearance. Oh, well.