1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Tapatalk 2 (iOS) and Marketplace Threads

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by JStheoriginal, Mar 29, 2013.

1. JStheoriginal

JStheoriginal Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 9, 2013
    Canada
    Justin
    I've noticed that when you view Marketplace threads, the selling price info and all other descriptive info is never visible. I've tried it on multiple threads. Not sure if its an issue on Tapatalk's end or this forum's end where some setting needs tweaking.

Examples below.

2ypava4y.
    y9epepe4.

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Justin,

On the example you show, I loaded the same message in my Nexus 7 using TT2 and I see the selling information - but it is in "paragraph" form at the top of the message, before the first photo. It appears that any 'hard returns' or 'tabs' are removed. The bolding of the text is retained but reading is a bit difficult due to the formatting.

I'm new to TT2 (and the Nexus 7), and don't know how to get a screen shot (if it is indeed possible).

However it looks something like this:

Selling Olympus E-M5 Silver 12-50 Kit + 3rd party batts, O14-150,Prices OM-D Body + Batteries $800 Shipped SOLD 12-50mm $230 Shipped OBO Olympus 14-150mm $335 Shipped OBO Location GA, USA Ships to US/CANADA DescriptionI'm helping a friend sell her OM-D setup (She's getting a GH3)The OM-D with the 12-50mm is only a couple months old, bought brand new from Showcase Photo & Video November 2012 and has 1200 shutter actuations. The body has no scratches and the screen has had a screen protector on it since day one (Will ship with it removed as it doesn't stick well anymore). The 12-50 is pristine and has had a filter in place since bought (not including filter). The 12-50 saw very little use and looks like new. I would say the OM-D is also like new since I couldn't find any wear but I'll say it's 9.5/10 to be on the safe side. All original accessories are included as well as warranty card + throwing in the printed user's manual that was purchased separately. Also including Wasabi Power Batteries (2) and travel charger. Would prefer to sell as a kit but will consider splitting if there's no interest in the OMD+12-50 kit.

Regards,

Jim

3. JStheoriginal

Mar 9, 2013
    Canada
    Justin
    Fmrvette--that's so strange! Doesn't show on the iOS app!

So others can find the specific one I'm referencing...this is the thread: https://www.mu-43.com/f17/olympus-e...14-150-location-ga-usa-ships-us-canada-43455/

Everything above the first pic doesn't show at all, but the description of hte Olympus 14-150mm does show.

All of this text at the beginning doesn't show up:
    and this doesn't show up at the end:
    but then the next line does:
    then the next lines don't:
    then the next lines do:
    it's so strange and screwed up!

4. Taki

Taki Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2012
    I've been using "reply with quote" option to see the missing text. Far from ideal and it shows HTML code but at least I can find out the price inside the app.

Attached Files:

5. JStheoriginal

Mar 9, 2013
    Canada
    Justin
    Lol quite the workaround!

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I just did some tweaking and installed the latest Tapatalk update. It looks better to me. Let me know...

7. JStheoriginal

Mar 9, 2013
    Canada
    Justin
    We're getting closer!!! Some more lines showed up now but some are still missing.

I am very happy to report that the app now shows Thanks on posts done by other users now! It only showed what the person with the app thanked! So that's awesome!

8. JStheoriginal

Mar 9, 2013
    Canada
    Justin