1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Tamron SP 90mm macro f/2.8 (Pentax mt)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jimr.pdx, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    I find this is too large for my needs (both FL and bulk); I will probably seek something like Sigma's 50mm instead. This is in excellent condition with no issues at all. The original owner did not include the hood so that's missing; lens takes 55mm filters but the front element is very recessed so it's not vital to have a hood. Caps and box are included. It's model #172E, made prior to the Di coatings; I have yet to find any flare issues in macro or non-macro images. Note that it has the aperture ring so a lower-price PK adapter does just fine.

I have read reports of CA being an issue with this lens - my copy shows very little of it, and I've taken torture-test shots that led to dumping some lenses that I really wanted to like!

$300us includes shipping in the USA; for other buyers we'll visit the USPS International page and come up with a final price. No paypal fee, but feel free to chip in. :cool:

K5JR0323.JPG K-53.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.