Tamron 90mm 2.5 macro adapt-all

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by JoeG, May 9, 2010.

1. JoeG

JoeG Mu-43 Regular

I've had this old standard with a Konica adapt-all mount for ages. You can get an adapt-all fitting designed especially for 4/3, and I probably will, but for now the lens feels very secure with a Konica-to-4/3 adapter mounted behind the original Konica mount, and the combination is actually fairly easy to handle. I haven't priced these lenses lately, but I used to see them regularly on ebay.

The lens could use a cleaning, but it's sharp and handy, with pleasing bokeh. Although the depth of field is shallow, I'm happy now I never got round to selling it.

In case you don't remember it, the adapt-all system is just what the name implies. I've got a Nikon adapter, too, for a film 35mm SLR, so I think I could attach the rig to one of the current Nikon DSLRs as well as to my G1.

I'll post a picture of the G1 Tamron combo in the Show Us Your Adapted Lens thread above.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.