Showcase Tamron 14-150

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
These were taken from the opposite shore to the left of the small city park along the Buffalo River. FYI, a local company "Explore Buffalo" offers visits into the grain elevators. They offer two types, with one of them taking you into the upper floors. I've done them both and can recommend either. Also, the group working to re-stabilize the Columbia for it's future trip home to the Hudson River offers an on-board tour, also very nice. They just ask for a small donation to help fund the project.

Here's a couple of pics showing the grain elevators and Columbia inside views. The images were taken with Olympus or Pentax cameras/lenses about two years ago.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Another photo hike with nothing in mind ... Olympus E-M10ii and Tamron 14-150mm

Soneica

Mu-43 Rookie
These were taken from the opposite shore to the left of the small city park along the Buffalo River. FYI, a local company "Explore Buffalo" offers visits into the grain elevators. They offer two types, with one of them taking you into the upper floors. I've done them both and can recommend either. Also, the group working to re-stabilize the Columbia for it's future trip home to the Hudson River offers an on-board tour, also very nice. They just ask for a small donation to help fund the project.

Here's a couple of pics showing the grain elevators and Columbia inside views. The images were taken with Olympus or Pentax cameras/lenses about two years ago.View attachment 618187 View attachment 618188 View attachment 618189 View attachment 618190
This is very cool and I didn't realize she was in Buffalo. You just gave me something else to do this summer. ;)

Very nice, and thank you!

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Explored another semi-local nature preserve. Not knowing what to expect I packed my Olympus E-M10ii and Tamron 14-150 lens

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
grain elevator along Lake Erie, Buffalo, NY

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
jellyfish at York Beach, Virginia

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom