• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Tamrac Velocity 7x camera bag | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for BAPHA (17)

BAPHA

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Tamrac Velocity 7x camera bag
</br>Prices</br> $50 (free insured shipping to CONUS included) or best offer
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> CONUS
</br>Description</br> I am selling a used Tamrac Velocity 7x camera bag in great condition. It is a very durable bag and it does not have any scuffs or tears. It comes with 2 removable velcro separators. My fitment configuration was made so I could fit a Nikon D5100 with 18-200 attached in the middle compartment and additional lenses/flash in the other 2 compartments. I sold my Nikon gear and moved to m4/3 so I have no use for it anymore and it is a bit bigger for my current photo gear needs (OMD plus m4/3 lenses).

Even though it is my first time selling here I have 100% positive feedback (76 ratings) on ebay (username: rednoce_05).
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> Insured USPS Priority - free
</br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> Ebay: rednoce_05
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• Tamrac Velocity 7x_1.jpg
    Tamrac Velocity 7x_1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Tamrac Velocity 7x_2.jpg
    Tamrac Velocity 7x_2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Tamrac Velocity 7x_3.jpg
    Tamrac Velocity 7x_3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Tamrac Velocity 7x_4.jpg
    Tamrac Velocity 7x_4.jpg