1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Tamrac 5502 Explorer 2 bag

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Pennington, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tamrac 5502 Explorer 2 - got this a number of years ago when I was still pretty new to photography. It's been my day bag ever since; used to hold my 7D + one or two smaller lenses, and then my E-M5 and a few lenses. Finally feel like I've outgrown it. The padding is a bit thick for my tastes now, and it's bigger than I need when I'm just out with the E-M5.

In great shape, only minor signs of wear. Clean & from a smoke-free home. Comes with two velcro inserts.

Asking $30 via Paypal, shipping within the US included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Price reduced to $30, shipping included (within the US).

3. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just a bump, since it's been a couple of weeks since I first posted this.

If anyone is interested, please let me know - I would like to get this sold off.

4. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bump - I'd still like see this sell. Anyone interested? At this point I'd take $25 for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.