1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Tall ship on San Francisco Bay

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by dtw757, Apr 4, 2010.

1. dtw757

dtw757 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 12, 2010
    Schooner2w.

Bracketed 5 shots with a B/W layer over it all at 40% transparency, all in Photoshop. Just fooling around to see what else I can do with this great little camera.

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

I like the old fashioned almost polaroid look you've achieved with this process. A real beauty of a ship, too!

• Like Like x 1
  3. deckitout

deckitout Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Essex UK
    Nice shot, I like it a lot

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Interesting old ship....my memories of my early youth was dreaming of "shipping out before the mast" which in those days meant signing up for a sailing vessel and travelling around the world!! Oh, yes, those were the days, reading all the stories of travel on the high seas in a large sailing ship like this one. Memories are great, and that is what photography brings...memories!!
    Thanks for posting this because it does bring back memories.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dtw757

dtw757 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 12, 2010
    Bill..I'm honored that I can do that. I'm an airline pilot by trade but I too love the tall ships. If they were still around when I was making my career choice it might be a different story than the one I have lived.

Mike