1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Taking a shot - retired D90 for sale anyone?

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by twmangrove, May 3, 2012.

1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    Nevermind, nothing to see here.

2. donkolson

donkolson New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 30, 2011
    Have one with less than 2000 clicks,

Don

3. YantaYo

YantaYo Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2012
    Colorado
    I have a D90 with slightly over 6,000 clicks I'm interested in selling and two lens and I made a gallery of pictures here:

Nikonians Photo Galleries - SawwhetOwl Gallery

I have not posted them for sell on Nikonians yet though. I was waiting for my EM-5 to come in. The Nikkor 18-105 lens has some scratches about 1/16" from the edge of the glass which must of been caused by the lens cap. I have not noticed these scratches in the images though. Also Nikon Neutral color NC 62mm for the tamron lens which I have kept on it religiously.

I would sell the camera separate from the lens. I am the original owner of all equipment.

-Jeff

4. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    Sorry folks,
    Was keen to see what might be available through my fellow m4/3 users, but thought about it more and reckoned, as this is for work purposes, I'll wait for what I have to kick the bucket (should be soon - the thing has a hell of a lot of mileage) and have the employer pony up. Cheaper for me that way. I did want a D90 only because I already have the batteries for it, and it's a great camera.