1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Taking a shot - retired D90 for sale anyone?

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by twmangrove, May 3, 2012.

1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    Nevermind, nothing to see here.

2. donkolson

donkolson New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 30, 2011
    Have one with less than 2000 clicks,

Don

3. YantaYo

YantaYo Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2012
    Colorado
    I have a D90 with slightly over 6,000 clicks I'm interested in selling and two lens and I made a gallery of pictures here:

Nikonians Photo Galleries - SawwhetOwl Gallery

I have not posted them for sell on Nikonians yet though. I was waiting for my EM-5 to come in. The Nikkor 18-105 lens has some scratches about 1/16" from the edge of the glass which must of been caused by the lens cap. I have not noticed these scratches in the images though. Also Nikon Neutral color NC 62mm for the tamron lens which I have kept on it religiously.

I would sell the camera separate from the lens. I am the original owner of all equipment.

-Jeff

4. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    Sorry folks,
    Was keen to see what might be available through my fellow m4/3 users, but thought about it more and reckoned, as this is for work purposes, I'll wait for what I have to kick the bucket (should be soon - the thing has a hell of a lot of mileage) and have the employer pony up. Cheaper for me that way. I did want a D90 only because I already have the batteries for it, and it's a great camera.