1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

T981

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by red, Jan 11, 2011.

1. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    • Like Like x 5
  2. russell

russell Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2010
    Victoria, Australia
    Very nice. That's where m4/3 manufacturers should be getting their design cues from. Not plastic fantastic. There's even a spot for an EVF and a built-in flash :) .

• Like Like x 2
  3. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Now there's a nice exotic rangefinder for ya.

• Like Like x 2
  4. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Yes, it's a fine design! And it's well produced ( I had some doubt about this because there are some negative statements in the web. The T981 is manufactured by Phenix, China)... the handling is well balanced and with 1:1 viewfinder you can compose pictures in a very confortable way...

As soon as the weather will be better I will test a first roll of film, also some pictures with the Yasuhara MC lens adapted on my GF1.

Does anyone know a UV filter from the type 37mm "push-on" (yes, I always googled - without usable results)?

• Like Like x 1
  5. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010

[​IMG]

...done
    in Bregenz, Austria.

[ with Snapshot-Skopar 25mm | 1:4 ]

• Like Like x 1
  6. dmc

dmc Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2011
    Beijing
    Great Camera and great shot, Red. Thanks. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.