T-shirts, hats, etc...

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by wilerty, Mar 24, 2013.

1. wilerty

wilerty Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 10, 2013
    Syracuse, New York
    Why doesn't Olympus make T-shirts, hats, jackets, etc, etc. available to purchase? It would seem to be a popular thing to do, a moneymaker, and good free advertising.

I would buy a shirt or two and a hat ...
  2. owczi

owczi nareteV 34-uM

They don't do t-shirts, but they have lots of other accessories, may I interest you in a wide range of fantastic Olympus branded lens hoods? They bear the Olympus logo and also are a perfect fit for all your (M.)Zuiko Digital lenses, preventing stray loght from getting into the frame - not only you can show a sign of support for your favourite brand, but also get some less flare! One can be yours for as low a price as $40!

[ Olympus optional hood rant over ]

I've never come across any of the gadgets you list out in the open, but I'm sure at least t-shirts and stickers must exist, even if only internally. Check eBay, a lot of otherwise unavailable accessories find their way to eBay. Recently I was looking for Olympus pin and sew-on badges, there are some vintage ones available. There are also the miniature Olympus camera keychain models, complete with lenses. My personal take on hats though (usually baseball caps if used for advertising) is that you look dumb in one with pretty much any logo on it - well unless you're a baseball player I guess...
  3. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer