1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sycamores and barley

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Bionic, May 22, 2019.

1. Bionic

Bionic Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

May 15, 2019
    I finally got a chance to have a bit of a wander with my new toy (Olympus omd em5ii). These aren't the most exciting photographs but then again we're a bit short of palm lined beaches and volcanoes here in Lincolnshire so I guess you have to work with what's available. To be honest these are purely try out photos but I have to say considering I was considering this camera as a second it's really impressing me so far, just need to sort out the operator now :oops: 
    2019-05-22_08-07-09.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    2019-05-22_08-07-27.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Avondale87

Avondale87 Tasmania Subscribing Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Tasmania
    Welcome to the world of EM5II
    You no doubt will have some exploring of the rather extensive menus and customisation but it's worth it IMO
    Enjoy it. You've got a good lens to go with it.
    I like the lower pic with the moody skies.

3. StephenB

StephenB Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Somerset UK
    Steve
    EM5ll and 12-40 Pro is my favourite combo at the moment. I find it a superb camera and lens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.