Swapping E-P5 <---> E-M10.

zensu

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bobby
That is possible - I don't do a lot of macro shooting - but from what I have read, the two "missing" axises don't really impact on still photography. (And from what I have seen, going from the EM5/EP5 which both have it to the EM10 which doesn't, at least in my experience it has not made any significant difference.)
For general photography I agree but if you love super close up (macro) photography the 5 axis really shines.

rparmar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
That is possible - I don't do a lot of macro shooting - but from what I have read, the two "missing" axises don't really impact on still photography. (And from what I have seen, going from the EM5/EP5 which both have it to the EM10 which doesn't, at least in my experience it has not made any significant difference.)
I disagree. From experience, not from "what I have read". The extra stability is close to miraculous.

Swandy

Mu-43 Veteran
I disagree. From experience, not from "what I have read". The extra stability is close to miraculous.
That is possible - and I agree that the 5-Axis were very good - but from my personal experience (not only what I have read), having had both the EM5 and the EP5 and now own the EM10, I did not see any significant advantage in my shots.

daum

Mu-43 Veteran
Loved the E-M5 but hated the DSLR look with the hump and sold it when the E-P5 came out. I used the LCD more anyway and loved the smaller range finder body style. The E-10 looks nice but it doesn't have 5-axis and 1/8000 shutter. So I'm sticking with the E-P5

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom