Support Mu-43.com by using our affiliate links for your next online purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazwing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Is there an affiliate link for ebay australia? I do pick up a fair bit of miscellaneous stuff from ebay. Would be glad to help support the forums through an affiliate link

Firedogg

Have cash, will spend
Real Name
Michael
Is there an affiliate link for ebay australia? I do pick up a fair bit of miscellaneous stuff from ebay. Would be glad to help support the forums through an affiliate link

I was about to ask the same thing (you beat me to it). I literally live on Ebay.com.au, and spend way too much money there.

By I don't mind posting each time I am going to buy something. Only problem is that I might overload this thread :smile:

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
It's true, but posting the link here helps remind others of this way to help the sites. Very few members use our affiliate links. The program is already in place on all the sites, although a thread like this only exists here. If it helps, I'll start a thread like this on the other sites as well.

Great... And maybe make the thread a sticky on all of the sites.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend

I was about to ask the same thing (you beat me to it). I literally live on Ebay.com.au, and spend way too much money there.

By I don't mind posting each time I am going to buy something. Only problem is that I might overload this thread :smile:

Thank you both for asking. Our Ebay AU URL is:

HTML:
http://goo.gl/j86C4T

Or you can post a link here any time, and it will be "affiliated" automatically.

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
If I post here I'm afraid people will know how geeky I am with my book purchases, and how utterly domesticated I am. LOL

Kidding. :)

Sent from my iPhone

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
hey Amin, this is a great idea. I wonder if you could perhaps make this a sticky thread somewhere or put a small banner/advert on the site so ppl will see it in future, when this thread might not be on the front page?

Thanks, Vince. I put a prominent reminder box in the top of the right column with the title "Please Support Mu-43" and linking to this thread. Hopefully this will help!

ThomD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Following up on the Bookmark question, I'm not sure that Bookmarks (even with the affiliate code) work as desired. From the Opertating Agreement,
“Special Links” are links to the Amazon Site that you place on your site in accordance with this Operating Agreement, that properly utilize the special “tagged” link formats we provide

I don't have access to the affilate forums to research further, but bookmarks look like they do not comply with the requirements.

FWIW, I bought a temperature data logger for my fridge. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J5BEQY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom