[EXPIRED] Super Takumar lenses, extension tubes, & adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Pennington, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

SOLD 135mm Super-Takumar f/3.5:[/B] bought used from KEH in EX- condition a few years back. I played with it on my EOS kit and again on my :43: gear, but it's just not something I use enough to justify keeping. It's old and shows some scuffs and scratches on the body, but the glass is in great condition. Comes with front & rear caps. $25

50mm Super-Macro-Takumar f/4: purchased used off eBay in May, the lens looks like new. It's in beautiful condition and produces excellent images. I got it so I could try out macro photography, but have since gotten a P45, and haven't used the Takumar since. (I'm a sucker for AF.) Comes with front and rear caps (front is metal "Honeywell Pentax" cap, rear is plastic 3rd party) as well as the original leather lens case & strap. $140

SOLD Fotodiox M42 to m4:3 adapter: purchased new in May, I tried it with the 135mm then put it on the 50mm macro and haven't taken it off since. $15

Vivitar Extension tubes for m42: 3-piece set, 12mm, 20mm, & 36mm. Can be used in any combination between a M42 lens and M42-m4:3 adapter, allowing a lens to shoot near to full macro. Tubes look like they've hardly been used and come in their original box (box is pretty rough looking).

SOLD M42 rear lens cap (plastic) & camera body cap (metal). I had used the body cap with the extension tubes, but it came separate. $5 for both.

All prices include S&H within the USA. PM me for my Paypal info if you're interested, or with any questions.
  2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    that macro lens is one of the sharpest ever made, period. used to our own one a few years back and was very pleased with it, glws.
    • Like Like x 1