1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Super Takumar lenses, extension tubes, & adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Pennington, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

SOLD 135mm Super-Takumar f/3.5:[/B] bought used from KEH in EX- condition a few years back. I played with it on my EOS kit and again on my :43: gear, but it's just not something I use enough to justify keeping. It's old and shows some scuffs and scratches on the body, but the glass is in great condition. Comes with front & rear caps. $25

50mm Super-Macro-Takumar f/4: purchased used off eBay in May, the lens looks like new. It's in beautiful condition and produces excellent images. I got it so I could try out macro photography, but have since gotten a P45, and haven't used the Takumar since. (I'm a sucker for AF.) Comes with front and rear caps (front is metal "Honeywell Pentax" cap, rear is plastic 3rd party) as well as the original leather lens case & strap. $140

SOLD Fotodiox M42 to m4:3 adapter: purchased new in May, I tried it with the 135mm then put it on the 50mm macro and haven't taken it off since. $15

Vivitar Extension tubes for m42: 3-piece set, 12mm, 20mm, & 36mm. Can be used in any combination between a M42 lens and M42-m4:3 adapter, allowing a lens to shoot near to full macro. Tubes look like they've hardly been used and come in their original box (box is pretty rough looking).
    $15

SOLD M42 rear lens cap (plastic) & camera body cap (metal). I had used the body cap with the extension tubes, but it came separate. $5 for both.

All prices include S&H within the USA. PM me for my Paypal info if you're interested, or with any questions.

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    that macro lens is one of the sharpest ever made, period. used to our own one a few years back and was very pleased with it, glws.

• Like Like x 1