1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Sup? !!!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by AdoubtR2, Dec 29, 2014.

1. AdoubtR2

AdoubtR2 New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2014
    Wilmington, Delaware, USA
    Don
    No, I'm just an ordinary (whatever that is) kind of guy who likes to act foolishly for my age...they say it's just a "state of mind", anyway.
    So, My name is Don and I live in the not-so-cold-for-this-time-of-year Middle Atlantic States of the U.S.A..
    I am a novice photographer that has owned a 4/3 camera for two years.
    I enjoy being 66 YOA and being in good health.
    There are a few things that P me O but, they have nothing to do with photography and I didn't come here to bi*%. Besides, there are a lot of things that give me pleasure in life.
    Uhmm. What else?
    Well, I need some advice and I've already read some of the forum posts and am beginning to realize that my camera may provide good videos.
    It's good to "be on-board." I'm looking forward to learning more.

• Like Like x 4
  2. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the reads and jump right in and join conversations!

3. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    Welcome. :smile:

4. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Welcome from your neighbor in Virginia. Maybe we need a Mid-Atlantic subforum.

5. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
  6. AdoubtR2

AdoubtR2 New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2014
    Wilmington, Delaware, USA
    Don
    Thanks, everyone, for your invitational replies. Invitational? anyway Thanks. I'll be back in a few days and will eventually contribute. After pleasing the grand-babies during the holidays, I need to work part-time in January before I'll be a worthwhile compadre. Looking forward to learning a few things here.