Sunspot AR2214 and more

tbyork2012

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi,
I've just posted on my website about the sunspot AR2214, which previously was known as AR2192. I was imaging this sunspot and managed to catch even more.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Read on to find out more:
http://myphotojourney.co.uk/solar-imaging-181114/
Boon
www.myphotojourney.co.uk

tbyork2012

Mu-43 Veteran
The link provided was only for those interested in seeing more images. People can choose to read on or ignore, but I do not wish to double the work I've already done.
Anyway this is one of the shots of AR2214 from 2 days ago, when the seeing was much better.

Boon
www.myphotojourney.co.uk

pellicle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
pellicle
Outstanding imaging

Thanks

For those who have a passing interest apod has an excellent image

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
The link provided was only for those interested in seeing more images. People can choose to read on or ignore, but I do not wish to double the work I've already done.
Anyway this is one of the shots of AR2214 from 2 days ago, when the seeing was much better.

Boon
www.myphotojourney.co.uk
The reason I ask is because there seem to be more and more people posting a one liner on this forum and telling members to go to their blog for even a summary. I regularly post images from my blog and paraphrase or take extracts to better explain the photographs that I post on this forum. I respect the members and the forum, and so make an effort to provide sufficient information so that whatever I post stands on its own merits. If it's lengthy or detailed and therefore inappropriate to post in its entirety on the forum, then I say that there is more information on the blog if anyone is interested. I don't view the forum as a means to increase my blog hits, which is what many seem to be doing.

However, it's different if you're posting in an existing thread like 'dogs', for example, and you don't want to flood the thread with dozens of photos. But when you start a completely new thread that is of exclusive interest to you, then it behoves you to put more effort and detail into your thread. What you've posted so far has generated bugger all discussion, which might indicate that others also view it as akin to click bait. Not providing more information gives the impression that you're not interested in the forum, just interested in increasing your blog hit count. Saying that it doubles your workload only adds to that impression.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom