Sunset on Panama City Beach, FL

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
Ok, I'm a native Floridian. I moved to Alabama to get my degree and I have lived here for about 10 years. I have seen my fair share of sunsets and sun rises in Florida. I have many pictures documenting them. Mobile, Jacksonville Beach, Daytona, Pensecola Beach, Panama city, Clearwater and a few other places I can't remember. These are the first beach sunsets I've taken with my EP1. This is probably the best sunset I've experienced, ever. The color was amazing. The light and air were just right. There were a few clouds to present contrast against the sun. At any rate, here are a few pictures, unprocessed other than resizing.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
DJ, many thanks - I missed this earlier. You photos show that perfect lighting...and make me ask myself why I don't find a way to live on the beach somewhere?

I especially like the lighting on the chairs in numbers 2 and 3 - very nicely seen, but I can hear those waves in number 6 and I think I can feel them, too - really 1ish I were swimming in them. All very nice but those are the ones that hit me.:bravo-009:

Ah, to dream...and to figure out a way to get down to the Outer Banks...that's my choice of sunset and ocean swimming.:wink:

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Fort Walton Beach, a long time ago.

Nikon F Photomic with 500/8 Reflex-Nikkor.

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
DJ, many thanks - I missed this earlier. You photos show that perfect lighting...and make me ask myself why I don't find a way to live on the beach somewhere?

I especially like the lighting on the chairs in numbers 2 and 3 - very nicely seen, but I can hear those waves in number 6 and I think I can feel them, too - really 1ish I were swimming in them. All very nice but those are the ones that hit me.:bravo-009:

Ah, to dream...and to figure out a way to get down to the Outer Banks...that's my choice of sunset and ocean swimming.:wink:
I lived in Jacksonville, fl, growing up. We lived about 10 miles from the beach, and when I was in highschool, I spent many a day down at the beach. I would love to move closer to the beach. Its about 6 hours from where I live to the beach. It kinda sucks, lol.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom