1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sunset in Boyne City, MI

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by SZRimaging, Sep 14, 2012.

1. SZRimaging

SZRimaging Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2011
    • Like Like x 5
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Nice! Are these straight out of camera or did you do some post processing?

3. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Caimi caimiphotography.com
    I really like the one of the city from across the water. I haven't been to Northern Michigan in years but your images make me want to visit again.

4. SZRimaging

SZRimaging Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2011
    Post processing. 5 shot exposures merged to HDR then converted to 16-bit using the Photorealistic Low Contrast preset. Then duplicated the layer, ran a script to allow that layer to be edited in ACR, and what you see is what came from ACR.

5. redington

redington Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2012
    Great pics! It really is a beautiful place. I was out there last summer for a few days with my family, stayed at the mountain. Also spent some time at sleeping bear dunes, hadn't been there in 30 years. It's even more spectacular than I remembered it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SZRimaging

SZRimaging Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2011
    Funny, I work at the Mountain. It's a great place to be. Even better is my office is at the base of the slopes, so walk outside and take a few runs during lunch.

7. redington

redington Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2012
    Call me jealous. I really enjoyed Petoskey, too. Great little town. It killed me that I couldn't play golf while I was there, those courses look like fun.

8. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Fantastic shots,well done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.