Sunset in Boyne City, MI

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by SZRimaging, Sep 14, 2012.

1. SZRimaging

SZRimaging Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2011
    • Like Like x 5
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Nice! Are these straight out of camera or did you do some post processing?

3. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Caimi caimiphotography.com
    I really like the one of the city from across the water. I haven't been to Northern Michigan in years but your images make me want to visit again.

4. SZRimaging

SZRimaging Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2011
    Post processing. 5 shot exposures merged to HDR then converted to 16-bit using the Photorealistic Low Contrast preset. Then duplicated the layer, ran a script to allow that layer to be edited in ACR, and what you see is what came from ACR.

5. redington

redington Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2012
    Great pics! It really is a beautiful place. I was out there last summer for a few days with my family, stayed at the mountain. Also spent some time at sleeping bear dunes, hadn't been there in 30 years. It's even more spectacular than I remembered it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SZRimaging

SZRimaging Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2011
    Funny, I work at the Mountain. It's a great place to be. Even better is my office is at the base of the slopes, so walk outside and take a few runs during lunch.

7. redington

redington Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2012
    Call me jealous. I really enjoyed Petoskey, too. Great little town. It killed me that I couldn't play golf while I was there, those courses look like fun.

8. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Fantastic shots,well done!