1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Suggestions for my new G-3

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by MartinK, Jul 10, 2011.

1. MartinK

MartinK Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 13, 2010
    Washington State
    I just got my hands on it and it feels perfect. I liked my G-2 but this has all the things I was missing...

I was wondering anyone could advise me about the following:
    1) Are there any great tutorials or sources of how-to regarding this camera?

2) I have an olympus 40-15o 4/3 and can't seem to get rid of it. What kind of converter might work for this lens on my G-3? Would I lose auto focus?

3) I have an extra battery for the G-2. Realize now the G-3 uses an extra battery. You can have it for the cost of shipping or $10 or whatever seems fair.

2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    2. The Panasonic DMW-MA1, Olympus MMF-1, or Olympus MMF-2. You will not lose Auto Focus, except for C-AF.

3. daimos

daimos Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
    richard
  4. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 All-Pro

Slower

When using a 4/3 lens, the AF speed will not be as fast as with an MFT lens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.