1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Suggest a small holster or bag for GF3 + 14-140

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by je83, Jul 17, 2013.

1. je83

je83 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 16, 2013
    HKG
    Up till now I've been using my GF-3 with the kitted pancake lens in a large compact case which suits me just fine.

I've finally got my ideal setup with the 14-140 and I can't seem to find any bags or holsters that fit exactly. I'm currently using my old holster I used for my 500d and 28-135 is usm which is quite large for the camera. It does the job well but I'm looking for something more compact, preferably something that is an exact fit.

2. peter124

peter124 Mu-43 Regular

I had a similar problem with my epl2 and O14-150 kit. I tried a Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 10 bag, which was not quite big enough to take the epl2 with vf2 viewfinder in place. Otherwise it was OK with the lens pointing down in the bag. It may work for your setup.

I ended up with the Mirrorless Mover Digital Holster 10. This is slighter bigger than needed, but that does help in getting the camera out of the bag quickly. The lens goes in downwards, again. There is also room for the P20 in the side pocket, although that is a bit of a squeeze.

I'm away from my main computer at the moment, so I can't post pictures, sorry!