subway music

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
while waiting for my train to arrive i was treated to some excellent folk rock compositions all original i was told , i let a few trains go by just to hear some more , it was that good.....

voigtlander 15mm at 4.5 on ep1 iso 640

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Gee, havin ya mike attached to your chair is a brilliant idea. I feel sorry for the poor bloke though- he can only tap with one foot.

I like the 3rd shot with the bloke leaning on the post listening. Kinda adds a relaxed and interesting atmosphere.

icon

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Too true, Don but maybe that guy's subway was just coming - though I do agree with you that many do avoid what they find scary or "different".

Good for you cosinaphile for taking these. Did you get the musician's story at all?

Number 2 is the one that speaks most directly to me for Don's reasons as well as for the arrangement within the scene and for the feeling that shows on the musician's face.

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
Wow thanks for sharing, I love all three images.

I think no3 is my favourite, he seems to have that expression on his face which I can associate with, as I play guitar too, the expression that you're really getting into and feeling the music you're playing... having said that I hope I'm not wrong and that you've photographed him blinking lol :p

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
no his expression and demeanor were fully the result of the the joy and introspective reflection and artistic release of that moment as music flowed from his fingers his chords and his mind

imho

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom