Stupid Smartphones

melanieylang

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Regarding Sony Z phones, I had a Z1 Compact and a Z2 (full size)...I liked them a lot, but both died when their screens eventually shattered spontaneously, and unlike other phones I've seen people still using, even with badly cracked screens, these had shards of glass falling off. Hopefully Sony has resolved this in more recent models, but I thought it worth a mention.

My next phone was an LG G4...I found out last week that they make you fall in love (great interface, beautiful styling, really nice f1.8 camera), then the solder gets too hot, flows, and you're stuck in a reboot loop with no possible solution. I think the G3, G4 and G5 were all affected by this. (I now await the arrivalof a refurbished Samsung S5.)

Good luck with your phone.

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
I nearly did.
I love my HTC one M8 (5.5"). You could get a newer model or replace what you had as mentioned. Not sure about CDMA, but I've been very happy with mine. Replaced a Galaxy S3 when I broke it. There are lots of used/refurb phones on ebay for a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom