1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Strobe Lights: Novatron 240

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by NaturalWoman, Jun 21, 2012.

1. NaturalWoman

NaturalWoman Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 8, 2011
    new jersey
    Valerie
    For sale, the Novatron 240 Fun Kit. Includes the following:
    - 240 watt power pack
    - One 2100C light head
    - One 2140C light head (adjustable up to 2 stops)
    - Synch cord & power cords
    - Two light stands
    - Two 32" umbrellas

asking price $65 - pick up only. if you are in NJ, this is a great deal.

[​IMG]

2. Sergio

Sergio New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 10, 2011
    Great deal! I would be willing to pay a little more if you would ship to Texas!

3. NaturalWoman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 8, 2011
    new jersey
    Valerie
    thanks for the interest and PMs. i do have interests on the lights and it will be offered in the order received. i PREFER pickup but if you want to pay for shipping i don't mind going to the post office as i have to go anyway. of course i would need to buy another box and make sure it's packed securely before sending, so yes, you would also have to pay for the box only - no travel or gas time. i am natural717 on ebay also in the process of moving so my delays might be a little slow but i will respond ASAP. thanks all.

will also be okay with taking a video to show that the lights do work. everything is in great/good condition. no problems with the power pack either.

4. NaturalWoman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 8, 2011
    new jersey
    Valerie
    sale pending. i believe i replied to all PMs. will take interest in order received.

5. NaturalWoman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 8, 2011
    new jersey
    Valerie
    [sold]

lighting kit is sold.