Street shots w/ Leica Elmarit 45/2.8 + Olympus E-P2

aznick

Mu-43 Regular
Nice shots Sabesh. No one seems to have noticed you taking the pictures.
What camera do you shoot with?

I must have this lens.

pete

Mu-43 Regular
Yes I agree with AZ, not cause we're both from Arizona but we both appreciate the shots.

Great framing and timing. Love shot no. 2, concentration and zeroed in on the game within a busy place.

Keep em coming.

Pete

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
I'm going for the block and shackles as my favourite, but then I'm always a little shy when it comes to photographing people. I must have a trip to town and put my example of this lens to the test.

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I enjoyed all of them scrolling up and down trying to figure out what foreign country they were taken in......only to realize that they were shot in Toronto!!!!

Great photography!!:2thumbs:

sabesh

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm going for the block and shackles as my favourite, but then I'm always a little shy when it comes to photographing people. I must have a trip to town and put my example of this lens to the test.
Once you go out and shoot once, your inhibitions will be gone and you will become confident at taking people pics. Mind you, I've been yelled at a few times, but most people just don't mind :)

I enjoyed all of them scrolling up and down trying to figure out what foreign country they were taken in......only to realize that they were shot in Toronto!!!!

Great photography!!:2thumbs:
Thanks Bill! These were mostly taken at Queen St (near Yonge) and the Harbourfront area :)

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Once you go out and shoot once, your inhibitions will be gone and you will become confident at taking people pics. Mind you, I've been yelled at a few times, but most people just don't mind :)
Thanks sabesh, I'll certainly give it a go, means a special journey to the big city from my rural retreat, so I'll be in an alien environment as well, big test in both senses, camera, lens and me :smile:

Barrie

G1 and GF1
20mm, f1.7, 45mm, f2.8, micro nikkor 55mm, f2.8

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey i like the one with the two guys playing chess. The reason this has caught my eye is that i have seen a few pics that others have shown with the same thing. People playing Chess. It must be something that is done over that way cause I've never seen it in Australia. It looks like it creates a relaxed atmosphere.

icon

sabesh

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks sabesh, I'll certainly give it a go, means a special journey to the big city from my rural retreat, so I'll be in an alien environment as well, big test in both senses, camera, lens and me :smile:
Barrie, try and hit places where there are a lot of tourists. People there don't seem to mind their pictures being taken. I've taken street pics in the UK (London - big city & Inverness - small town). Best of luck :) Cheers.

Hey i like the one with the two guys playing chess. The reason this has caught my eye is that i have seen a few pics that others have shown with the same thing. People playing Chess. It must be something that is done over that way cause I've never seen it in Australia. It looks like it creates a relaxed atmosphere.
Thank you! Yes, people in Toronto appear to like outdoor chess once springs comes around. I've seen this in Vancouver too (Robson Street). Cheers.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom