1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Street Photography video

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by deckitout, May 28, 2010.

1. deckitout

deckitout Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Essex UK
    I am subscrribed to kelby training and just watched a facsinating video on street Photography called

A Day with Jay Maisel

Scott Kelby spends a day with Jay learning how Jay goes about his business street shooting

Jay shoots with a Nikon D3 with a 70/300 lens, he uses ISO1600 and shoots in continuous FPS with auto bracketing to ensure a well exposed sharp image.
    He is not discreet in any way not suprising with a D3 lol

Scott Kelby looked quite uncomforable and worried at times as they went around shooting people on the subway, in buildings etc, Jay is quite a character who has been doing this for some time.

Street photography has always been out of my comfort zone but this Video I found highly entertaining and helped me understand this genre a lot more.

Respect to you street shooters, and our own shooter

Regards Phil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.