Strapping up

Brianetta

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian Ronald
I use the bundled neck strap with my camera, but never over my neck. I loop it two or three times about my wrist. In the event of a drop I've always been able to catch my precious before it hits the deck.

They're just not long enough for necks. I want to be able to see the screen at wacky angles, and to put it in a pocket without un-strapping.

Andrew Riddell

Mu-43 Regular
I'm another 'neck strap as issued' user. I usually carry the EP-2 in my hand with the strap looped round my wrist. Yes, it's sometimes a pain when shooting, but I need it round my neck when doing quick lens changes. As always, it's a trade-off. I was in Brussels last weekend and found I was changing lenses every 3 or 4 shots. Not convenient in a busy area without the neck strap!

Andrew

Kapekodder

Mu-43 Regular
My pre-owned E-P2 came with the original neck strap, but it was modified. The previous owner had added approximately 10-12" of strap extension. Thought it was odd at first, but I now appreciate the length when using the LCD to frame. My E-PL1 has the standard neck strap and it is too short. Unfortunately, I am of an age where my eyes need longer arms:wink:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom