1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Straight Jacket

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Robert Watcher, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

Walking through the city, I came upon this door and found the straps and locks interesting - and angular so that when I raised my camera I could see a dynamic composition.

After processing the image to my taste, I posted it on Instagram with the simple title of Textures of Central America. Then this morning, I woke up and looked at the image again and what immediately came to my mind was a Straight Jacket. So that is my interpretation of the pretty cool door and what I am titling the image. Do you suppose that watching an escape artist on Pen & Teller's "Fool Us" last night - had anything to do with it (LOL)? Photographed with Olympus EM-10 and 14-42mm @ 22mm

20160811-EM102519-Edit.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

I came across this subject matter this morning. After taking the pic, I got the same feeling that I did with the straight jacket image above - - - seems like something out a Houdini museum. LOL

Normal things that we see back home, don't look anything the same in Central America.

20160826-EM102677-Edit.

• Like Like x 4