My E-M1 is stuck in Olympus repair awaiting parts. I'm scheduled to go on vacation next Wednesday and was planning on bringing the E-M1. I certainly have other tools - notably a D800 and an X100s - although the E-M1 trumps them both as a travel camera (size/weight vs the D800, lens choice vs the X100s) I could live without taking any photos on the trip - but It is a passion so - do I go with my D800 or X100s , or buy a second E-M1 in the meantime, which if I do certainly means selling the X100s which has seen little use since I got the Oly 2 E-M1's would be nice for more extended trips/event where It's not convenient or timely to change lenses while shooting. This is certainly a luxury of choice situation , I do have the means, but it is completely crazy ? I also thought about getting the E-M10 as a stop-gap thoughts ?