Still enjoy this site

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by WT21, Oct 8, 2015.

1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    I have so little time to take pictures anymore. My gear churn days are over. I only seem to take out my gear for specific uses/events.

But I still like visiting here. Good site, good people, great work.

I do love full frame, but there's still something fun and freeing about m43. Size of kit, lens quality, fun camera bodies. No idea exactly, but it's good to come and peek at everyone else's work.

Happy clicking!!!
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 2
  2. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    About the same here. My churning days are mainly over since getting my LX100 and GX7 kit. Though I do regularly have my LX100 in the car when I go out.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 13, 2012
    David Dornblaser
    I am pretty set with my gear as well. The only things that might interest me in the future is the Mitakon 25mm and the rumored fast Olympus primes. I do carry my E-M5 ii with me everyday in my messenger bag with a prime or two. I enjoy the images on this site.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    I'm in a similar boat. We purchased a house last year and we've been busy ever since. I still take the camera out but I'm not as active in it as I'd like to be. I was hoping to get some fall pictures this past weekend but it ended up raining. Calling for rain this weekend. I just haven't been as motivated about photography as I'd like to be.
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  5. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    Similar here
    For many reasons I find it very hard to make time to get out and about as much as I'd like but wouldn't want to forgo my camera stuff just because I don't get the chance to make more use of it
    The site keeps my interest going and inspires me to keep at it as often as I can even if most of what I take is family and particularly child orientated
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1