Still around :)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Minniesmum, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Although not been on the forum for a while, still very much enjoying my E-P3 and mostly my stable of legacy lenses ! Also still not got round to sending my bust Oly 45mm lens back to Olympus for assessment/repair, but once I'm back home from the latest campervanning travels, will sort that out. Got my eye on the E-P5 tho the price is still high- after redundancy last year, the company pension gives me less cash to splash out so have to be more careful . Had a look at the E-PL5 in PC World recently and not overly impressed with the small body and ergonomics tho with a grip it's another possibility. Meanwhile, enjoying and using what I have :):wink:

Cath

• Like Like x 2
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Good to see you here! I also like the look of the E-P5 but it will need to drop quite a bit in price for me to afford one. Till then, I'll keep using my E-P3. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Thanks :) the E-P5 is still holding it's price so no deal for me but am in the process of getting an E-PM2 as the " poor-man's version " ;) Want to try the focus-peaking facility via the art filter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Gosh it's been a while- June 2014..... since this last posting been using the E-PM2 and about to purchase an E-P5- finally - private sale. Looking forward to getting my " dream body " at last :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Welcome back, and welcome to retirement!

6. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Thanks ! Retirement is wonderful :) less income but more time to " waste" ;)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.