Still around :)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Minniesmum, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Although not been on the forum for a while, still very much enjoying my E-P3 and mostly my stable of legacy lenses ! Also still not got round to sending my bust Oly 45mm lens back to Olympus for assessment/repair, but once I'm back home from the latest campervanning travels, will sort that out. Got my eye on the E-P5 tho the price is still high- after redundancy last year, the company pension gives me less cash to splash out so have to be more careful . Had a look at the E-PL5 in PC World recently and not overly impressed with the small body and ergonomics tho with a grip it's another possibility. Meanwhile, enjoying and using what I have :):wink:

Cath

• Like Like x 2
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Good to see you here! I also like the look of the E-P5 but it will need to drop quite a bit in price for me to afford one. Till then, I'll keep using my E-P3. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Thanks :) the E-P5 is still holding it's price so no deal for me but am in the process of getting an E-PM2 as the " poor-man's version " ;) Want to try the focus-peaking facility via the art filter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Gosh it's been a while- June 2014..... since this last posting been using the E-PM2 and about to purchase an E-P5- finally - private sale. Looking forward to getting my " dream body " at last :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Welcome back, and welcome to retirement!

6. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Thanks ! Retirement is wonderful :) less income but more time to " waste" ;)

• Like Like x 1