Stevington Windmill

smartiepants

Mu-43 Veteran
Afternoon all
long time no post, cut a long story short, I lost all interest in photography and packed my camera equipment away at the start of the pandemic, I did try to get back into it last summer with some unsuccessful 35mm film photography and needed a kick up the backside to get my "mojo" back, I was told of this place only 20 mins away from my home, saw some good photos by others on a local FB group and dig my stuff out charged the battery, cleared the card and off I went, got caight in the rain, it got dark real quick and I had to remember what I needed to do with the camera
i'm quite pleased with what has turned out, I have others i'm sorting through but you get the jist
Sunflower path.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Windmill-2.jpg
Windmill-3.jpg
Windmill6-2.jpg

be gentle :)

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
Afternoon all
long time no post, cut a long story short, I lost all interest in photography and packed my camera equipment away at the start of the pandemic, I did try to get back into it last summer with some unsuccessful 35mm film photography and needed a kick up the backside to get my "mojo" back, I was told of this place only 20 mins away from my home, saw some good photos by others on a local FB group and dig my stuff out charged the battery, cleared the card and off I went, got caight in the rain, it got dark real quick and I had to remember what I needed to do with the camera
i'm quite pleased with what has turned out, I have others i'm sorting through but you get the jist View attachment 902408 View attachment 902409 View attachment 902410 View attachment 902411

No need to be gentle; they're stonking - which I think is the current term for bl**dy great! :th_salute:

Last edited:

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Afternoon all
i'm quite pleased with what has turned out, I have others i'm sorting through but you get the jist View attachment 902408 View attachment 902409 View attachment 902410 View attachment 902411

Afternoon all

Stunning work Smartipants!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom