Stereoscopic or 3D Imagery

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by ivoire, Jan 27, 2012.

1. ivoire

ivoire Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Naperville, IL
    mike
    Based on a post by Kasper on camera-enthusiast.com, I have been trying this out. I'm really enjoying this and thought i'd see if anyone else has an interest. Heres the credited post:

"I don't know how many of you have a serious interest in stereo photography. I've been using the left-foot/right-foot technique for donkey's years, but it's only since I went digital that I've been abl to make much of it, not being a a darkroom person (or rich!)

Brian May, of Queen, produced a book based on a series of stereo cards from the 1850's called A Village Lost and Found. He resurrected the defunct London Stereoscopic Company, original publishers of the series: London Stereoscopic Company - Official Web Site. THere is a travelling exhibition in the UK, which is worth a visit."

and heres my recent attempts:

To see the effect, focus on the image on the left, cross your eyes till the two images overlap (concentrate on the main subject) . Once they come into focus, the image should look 3D

6772856573_0170176fc1_b.jpg

6772954461_ac5614ed72_b.jpg

6773043249_c295353f1f_b.jpg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.